I want them to feel that they got more than they thought they were going to get when they came in. I want them to be more than satisfied, above and beyond what they expected...
Rizo is one of the owners at The Dreamcatchers Recording Studio, which is on Main Street in Reynoldsburg. His skill set includes engineering, mixing, mastering, production, guitar, bass, piano, drums, and being a good hang. We had this conversation last month, two days before the Super Bowl. You'll get to learn about his process while we talk, and you'll come away from the conversation understanding how much care he puts into working with artists to make the best music he can. You'll also get to hear his approach to remixing "Hold the Wick".
Here are some highlights of our conversation:
- Rizo's origin story (4:33)
- Rizo's time in Nashville (7:57)
- How I was introduced to Rizo (12:28)
- What did we do on the day this podcast was recorded? (16:22)
- Rizo's approach to remixing "Hold the Wick" (23:45)
The Dreamcatchers Recording Studio Official Website